UTICA, NEW YORK – Oneida County Board of Elections Commissioners Sarah F. Bormann and Nichole D. Shortell remind voters that early voting for the June 28, 2022 Primary Election begins Saturday, June 18, 2022 and ends on Sunday, June 26, 2022.
All Oneida County voters registered in the Democratic Party or Republican Party will be eligible to vote in a primary election along with some Conservative Party voters.
A variety of offices will appear on each party’s ballot including Governor, Lieutenant Governor, and County Committee Party Positions. Voters can check the Oneida County Board of Elections’ website (www.ocgovboe.net) for more information on the contests that will be on their ballot and to view sample ballots.
Oneida County voters eligible to vote in a primary election can vote in person at any of the four (4) early voting locations during the early voting period. When voters get to the early voting site, they will check in to vote, receive their ballot and vote as any other election.
Please Note: Voters who cast their vote during the early voting period will NOT be permitted to vote on Election Day, Tuesday, June 28, 2022.
Oneida County Early Voting Sites:
- Mohawk Valley Community College, Jorgensen Athletic Center – 1101 Sherman Drive, Utica, NY 13501
- New Hartford Town Hall – The Orchards, 8635 Clinton Street, New Hartford, NY 13413
- South Rome Senior Center – 112 Ridge Street, Rome, NY 13440
- Whitestown Town Hall – 8539 Clark Mills Road, Whitesboro, NY 13492
All early voting sites are accessible to voters with physical disabilities.
Oneida County Early Voting Hours
Voters can visit early voting sites during the following hours of operation:
- Saturday, June 18th – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Sunday, June 19th – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Monday, June 20th – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 21st – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (New Hartford ONLY: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM)
- Wednesday, June 22nd – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Thursday, June 23rd – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (New Hartford ONLY: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM)
- Friday, June 24th – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Saturday, June 25th – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Sunday, June 26th – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Voters with questions are encouraged to contact the Oneida County Board of Elections by phone at (315) 798-5765 or by email at BoardofElections@ocgov.net.